“The session was very useful. Paul made excellent use of the limited time to talk about the linguistic and technical aspects of translating for film and television as well as the professional prospects in the current market. He was very gracious during the question and answer session. http://www.proz.com/training/3422
|Suggest courses you would like to see and express your interest in suggestions made by other colleagues.|
Make a suggestion »
Want to be a trainer?
The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts
Everything you need to know to be able to effectively analyze and translate standard contract terms.
Machine Translation and Post Editing - Can MT and Translation Memories be combined?
- What is Automatic Translation (also called Machine Translation)
- Is it an enemy or a good friend?
- How to combine Machine Translation and Translation Memories (CAT TOOLS)
- Levels for the Post Editing
- Rates offered to be competitive on the translation market