Laurent KRAULAND (X)
Laurent KRAULAND (X)  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:45
French to German
+ ...
Aug 3, 2009

Dear colleagues,
I wish I had the time to write this short introduction before actually starting the moderation of this forum, but it was the other way around.

First of all, I want to thank Jared for the tremendous efforts he made for giving us clear directions, explaining us the role of the moderators... and to thank Henry for accepting me in this class but first and foremost for having created this very site we all enjoy today.

You can contact me either through
... See more
Dear colleagues,
I wish I had the time to write this short introduction before actually starting the moderation of this forum, but it was the other way around.

First of all, I want to thank Jared for the tremendous efforts he made for giving us clear directions, explaining us the role of the moderators... and to thank Henry for accepting me in this class but first and foremost for having created this very site we all enjoy today.

You can contact me either through my ProZ.com profile or through the link at the bottom of every page of this forum.

BTW, I have chosen the screen name ScottishWildCat out of personal reasons, but addressing me with Laurent is also OK.

Hope we will all enjoy the year ahead and be able to learn and to share more about Apple/Mac operating systems.

All the best to all of you!
Laurent K
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 06:45
SITE FOUNDER
Thanks, Laurent Aug 3, 2009

Good to have you involved as a mod!

Kevin Lossner
Kevin Lossner  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 11:45
German to English
+ ...
Very good. Aug 3, 2009

I expect you'll be a dose of common sense on the new team (haven't seen the rest of the list yet, but this isn't a bad start )

KSL

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New moderator: a short introduction

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »