Services automated
Thread poster: Meta Arkadia
Meta Arkadia
Meta Arkadia
Local time: 14:27
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Sep 6, 2012

Services are great. I use one in my CAT tool to instantly (one keyboard shortcut) look up words in my main dictionary. Most Apple software, and some third party software as well, will show you available services when you select and right-click a term. Not so said CAT tool. Every time I run it, I'll have to go to the menu: CafeTran | Services, close Services again, and from then on, I can use my keyboard shortcut. This is not a big deal of course, but I tend to forget this, and hit the KBS (contr... See more
Services are great. I use one in my CAT tool to instantly (one keyboard shortcut) look up words in my main dictionary. Most Apple software, and some third party software as well, will show you available services when you select and right-click a term. Not so said CAT tool. Every time I run it, I'll have to go to the menu: CafeTran | Services, close Services again, and from then on, I can use my keyboard shortcut. This is not a big deal of course, but I tend to forget this, and hit the KBS (control-v, but I can easily change that) before I "activated" Services.
Any ideas on how I can activate the Services when I start up CafeTran automatically (Automator action?).

TIA,

Hans
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Services automated

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »