Who can help me to install an SSD in my MBP?
Thread poster: Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Nov 2, 2012

Hi,

I know there are several How to ...? videos on YouTube, but I'd like to have the support of an experienced Machanician.

Do you live in Brabant (The Netherlands) and can you help me with installing an SSD in my MacBook Pro?

Please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Hans
(Tilburg)

[Bearbeitet am 2012-11-02 09:06 GMT]

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:35
Finnish to French
Apple Store? Nov 5, 2012

Hans Lenting wrote:
I know there are several How to ...? videos on YouTube, but I'd like to have the support of an experienced Machanician.

Isn't it the kind of things a "Mac genius" would do for you in an Apple Store? Or will they only do it if you purchase the SSD from them?

Cetacea
Cetacea  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 20:35
English to German
+ ...
Apple Store! Nov 5, 2012

Dominique Pivard wrote:
Isn't it the kind of things a "Mac genius" would do for you in an Apple Store? Or will they only do it if you purchase the SSD from them?

No, they will do it no matter where the SSD is from. Plus you can always go back there and ask them to repair it in case something goes wrong later...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Who can help me to install an SSD in my MBP?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »