Non-subscription based invoicing software (macOS)
投稿者: Gregory Lassale

Gregory Lassale  Identity Verified
米国
Local time: 01:11
英語 から フランス語
Jul 31, 2018

Hello,

I tried a search but most threads that popped up were pretty old. I am looking for recommendations for macOS (High Sierra). No need for fancy, very in-depth capabilities, just the ability to customize my company info, enter clients, service types with per unit pricing...and let the app do the math. I do not want a subscription-based and/or a cloud-based service. I want to be able to store my invoices on my own drive(s) and pay a one-time license fee. What would you recommend?
... See more
Hello,

I tried a search but most threads that popped up were pretty old. I am looking for recommendations for macOS (High Sierra). No need for fancy, very in-depth capabilities, just the ability to customize my company info, enter clients, service types with per unit pricing...and let the app do the math. I do not want a subscription-based and/or a cloud-based service. I want to be able to store my invoices on my own drive(s) and pay a one-time license fee. What would you recommend?

I recently found BeeInvoicing on the Apple app store. Seems to do the trick, but I am wondering if there are other options out there that I am not aware of.

Thanks!

Gregory

[Edited at 2018-07-31 13:40 GMT]
Collapse

Jean Dimitriadis  Identity Verified
メンバー
英語 から フランス語
+ ...
Protemos (online) Jul 31, 2018

You could try Protemos ? Free for freelancers: https://protemos.com/freelance.html

Olivier Anh
スイス
Local time: 08:11
英語 から フランス語
+ ...
swiss web based invoicing Jan 3, 2019

Hi,

I'm based in Switzerland and uses the web based service https://ezyinvoice.ch. There is a free tier you can use if you don't have much invoices. The default are using swiss currency and data. Go to the settings and adjust currency, date, time, display, etc... to you linking.

Olivier

Tom in London
英国
Local time: 07:11
2008に入会
イタリア語 から 英語
Excel Jan 3, 2019

Gregory Lassale wrote:

---- just the ability to customize my company info, enter clients, service types with per unit pricing...and let the app do the math.

What's wrong with Excel or, even better, the Apple Numbers spreadsheet application (part of iWork)? I use Numbers for exactly that - including converting between Sterling and Euro at any given day's exchange rate (all you need to do is to periodally update one formula). The same spreadsheet totals up my paid invoices separately from pending invoices, and keeps a running total of my income for the tax year. Unpaid invoices are highlighted in red, and late payments in bold red, with additional notes about reminders issued etc.

All very simple. At the end of the tax year it gives me my total income. I print it off and keep the paper copy on file with the rest of my accounting paperwork. No cloud involved, and no annual subscription either.

And I can change the way the spreadsheet is configured, any time I want to (columns/rows/cells/formulae as well as colours, fonts, etc.)

[Edited at 2019-01-03 10:36 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Non-subscription based invoicing software (macOS)

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • 用語検索
  • 仕事
  • フォーラム
  • Multiple search