Iryna Marschallinger
Iryna Marschallinger
Austria
Local time: 01:41
German to Russian
+ ...
Dec 2, 2020

Hello everyone,
I am translating Corporate Charter from Ukrainian to German. It is divided to some topics: 1. General information..., 2.... and so on.
2 is divided:
а)
б)
в)
How do you usually translate these letters а) б) в) ? Should they correspond Alhabet at target language - a) b) c) ?
Some parts relates to those letters "as mentioned in 2.3.2 в)".
... See more
Hello everyone,
I am translating Corporate Charter from Ukrainian to German. It is divided to some topics: 1. General information..., 2.... and so on.
2 is divided:
а)
б)
в)
How do you usually translate these letters а) б) в) ? Should they correspond Alhabet at target language - a) b) c) ?
Some parts relates to those letters "as mentioned in 2.3.2 в)". It is less work for me, if I leave them as in source Ukrainian language. Otherwise I have to change them everytime. But I am not sure that it will be ok for Germans to leave а) б) в).

Please share your experience.
Thank you!
Collapse

Mark Cole
Mark Cole  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:41
Polish to English
+ ...
You could number them Jan 3, 2021

In the past, I've re-coded them to use "i", "ii", "iii", "iv", etc. That may be a way around it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Corporate Charter

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »