Powwow: France - France

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: France - France".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

traduck
traduck
Local time: 16:29
French to English
+ ...
what time does it start? Apr 17, 2020

It says 6 am, but is that French time? It seems a bit early....

Philippe ROUSSEAU
Philippe ROUSSEAU  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
A bit early, yes. Apr 20, 2020

I recorded from 12:00 to 2:00 PM, but maybe it converted in La Plata (Proz place in Argentina 🇦🇷 time. I changed the time, in order you can lunch. I reduced meeting time to 1 hour. So, I propose you to meet from 2:00 to 3:00 PM.

Please, tell me which time would be the best for you and what you would ke to speak about.

You are all welcome !

[Edited at 2020-04-20 20:56 GMT]

[Edited at 2020-04-21 02:50 GMT]

traduck

bishan sharma
bishan sharma  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:59
English to Japanese
+ ...
Laptop system support to take part in this powwow. Apr 21, 2020

Can you please tell me what kind of system my laptop should support so that I can take part in this powwow since this is the first time for me to take part in virtual powwow. Merci.

Dina Mardiana

Dina Mardiana
Dina Mardiana
France
Member (2009)
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Zoom or Skype? Apr 22, 2020

Would you please tell us which software or apps do we need to use for this virtual meeting? Skype or zoom?

Merci d’avance 🙂.

Philippe ROUSSEAU
France
English to French
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Laptop system support to take part in this powwow. Apr 23, 2020

bishan sharma wrote:

Can you please tell me what kind of system my laptop should support so that I can take part in this powwow since this is the first time for me to take part in virtual powwow. Merci.

Hello, Bishan, Attendance will start from this page. If you can connect with Proz.com, you could normally connect with video conference. See you soon and enjoy your day !

Philippe ROUSSEAU
France
English to French
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Zoom or Skype? Apr 23, 2020

Dina Mardiana wrote:

Would you please tell us which software or apps do we need to use for this virtual meeting? Skype or zoom?

Merci d’avance 🙂.

Hello, Dina, nice to read you. As I answered Bishan, Video Conference will start on this page. So, connection will be made neither with Skype, nor with Zoom, but with Proz.com. If you can open Proz Page, you should have no problem. See you soon !I Hope you will have spent a good day.

traduck
traduck
French to English
+ ...
recharger la page pour voir la salle = reload the page to see the meeting room Apr 23, 2020

I just discovered that I had to reload this page in order for the meeting room to become visible.
Il faut recharger la page pour voir la salle !

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: France - France

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »