Discussion about Homo-digital: "La sociedad transparente" in Spanish to Portuguese (BR)

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs » "Discussion about Homo-digital: "La sociedad transparente" in Spanish to Portuguese (BR)".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs page and participate in this discussion from there.

Oliver Simões  Identity Verified
米国
Local time: 00:13
2017に入会
英語 から ポルトガル語
+ ...
Interesting Text Nov 9, 2018

I enjoyed participating in this contest very much and I'm especially excited for winning two contests in a row (ES > PT-Br and EN > PT-Br).
This particular contest presented a text that was interesting, engaging, relatively challenging, and on a current topic of interest. I hope to participate in future contests. Thank you all who voted for my translation.

Gostei muito de ter participado deste concurso e estou contente por haver ganhado em dois concursos consecutivamente (ES > P
... See more
I enjoyed participating in this contest very much and I'm especially excited for winning two contests in a row (ES > PT-Br and EN > PT-Br).
This particular contest presented a text that was interesting, engaging, relatively challenging, and on a current topic of interest. I hope to participate in future contests. Thank you all who voted for my translation.

Gostei muito de ter participado deste concurso e estou contente por haver ganhado em dois concursos consecutivamente (ES > PT-Br e EN > PT-Br).
Este concurso em particular apresentou um texto interessante, envolvente, relativamente desafiador, e acerca de um tópico de interesse atual. Espero participar de outros concursos no futuro. Obrigado a [email protected] que votaram em minha tradução.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about Homo-digital: "La sociedad transparente" in Spanish to Portuguese (BR)

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2021
One central location to store and manage multilingual terminology.

By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2021 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2021 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2021 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • 用語検索
  • 仕事
  • フォーラム
  • Multiple search