Discussion about Inspired by poetry: "Ploughing mountainsides" in English to French

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs » "Discussion about Inspired by poetry: "Ploughing mountainsides" in English to French".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs page and participate in this discussion from there.

Édith Koumtoudji
Édith Koumtoudji  Identity Verified
South Africa
Local time: 15:29
Member (2020)
English to French
+ ...
My feedback Aug 13, 2020

I didn't participate in this contest but I enjoyed reading and rating all the entries. It was so gratifying and I must say that my fellow translators are talented. It's a pity I missed the deadline, thinking I still had more time and therefore couldn't select any finalists before the closing date. Congratulations to all the participants and to the winner!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about Inspired by poetry: "Ploughing mountainsides" in English to French

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »