How do we add pictures to ProZ profiles?
Thread poster: Yassine El Bouknify
Yassine El Bouknify
Yassine El Bouknify
Morocco
Local time: 13:38
Member (2023)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Aug 11, 2020

Hi dear colleagues,

I had an interesting interview with Andrew Morris on July 30, 2020. He's a prominent translator and staff member of ProZ. He wrote an article about me, and published it at ProZ.com Blog. Take a look at it: https://go.proz.com/blog/yassine-el-bouknify-profile

So, would you please help me know how to add pictures to my ProZ profile? (I mean
... See more
Hi dear colleagues,

I had an interesting interview with Andrew Morris on July 30, 2020. He's a prominent translator and staff member of ProZ. He wrote an article about me, and published it at ProZ.com Blog. Take a look at it: https://go.proz.com/blog/yassine-el-bouknify-profile

So, would you please help me know how to add pictures to my ProZ profile? (I mean like the main picture of my ProZ profile. Thank you

[Edited at 2020-08-11 20:35 GMT]

[Edited at 2020-08-11 21:17 GMT]
Collapse

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:38
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Yassine Aug 11, 2020

Yassine El Bouknify wrote:
Would you please help me know how to add pictures to my ProZ.com profile?

You can only add pictures to your "Bio" section. In the Bio section, click the "Edit" link, and then scroll down to the edit box. Click the link "A WYSIWYG editor is also available.", and then click the icon that looks like "< / >" to get to HTML view. Then, you have to add the picture as an HTML image link. You'd have to upload your image to some site and then link to that image using HTML code. You can also upload images to an image hosting account owned by ProZ.com, but I'm not sure how exactly.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do we add pictures to ProZ profiles?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »