Rossella Squillace
Rossella Squillace  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 22:28
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 1, 2020

Hello everyone!
I'm pretty new on Proz.com and I'm just updating my profile.
However, I'm encountering a small problem with the uploading of Translation Samples. I'm not able to post more than 2 samples. Is that normal for not yet Proz.com members (I thought maybe there might be some limitation), or is it me that is doing something wrong?

Thank you for your answer!

Elena Blizhenskaya

Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 18:28
SITE STAFF
SITE LOCALIZER
There is no set limit for the amount of text samples you can add to your profile. Sep 1, 2020

Rossella Squillace wrote:

Hello everyone!
I'm pretty new on Proz.com and I'm just updating my profile.
However, I'm encountering a small problem with the uploading of Translation Samples. I'm not able to post more than 2 samples. Is that normal for not yet Proz.com members (I thought maybe there might be some limitation), or is it me that is doing something wrong?

Thank you for your answer!

Dear Rossella,

Thank you for using the site! I hope that I can be of help.

There is no set limit for the amount of text samples you can add to your profile. I'm afraid that I cannot replicate the issue, and there are no reports of a widespread bug.

Are you still experiencing this problem? If you are, please login from a different browser or computer. If the issue doesn't appear there, then it has to be caused by your browser or computer. To solve this, try the following:

1. Make sure your cookies are enabled. Certain forms or pages may require cookies. Enable them, then close and re-open your browser, and try again.
2. Clear your caché and cookies. After you've wiped your navigation data, close and re-open your browser, and try again.
3. Uninstall and re-install your browser completely. In certain cases, a problem during installation may cause long-term glitches that may not be solved otherwise.

If the issue appears in a different browser or computer, please use this shortcut to submit a support request to let us know: https://www.proz.com/support?&mode=ask —if you want, you can also send in your sample(s) in the request and we'll be happy to add them for you while we figure this out.

I hope to have been of help! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Best,

Andrea

Rossella Squillace

Rossella Squillace
Rossella Squillace  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Sep 3, 2020

Thank you very much, Andrea, for your detailed and helpful answer.
I indeed deleted my cache and cookies history and it worked.

Best,
Rossella

Villő Ujvári
Villő Ujvári
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Thanks for sharing! Sep 4, 2020

Thank you for sharing a possible solution for this!

I've had the same bug ever since registering: When I tried to add more than 2 samples it kept deleting the previously added one. I simply gave up on it after a while, thinking it was a limitation as well. However, seeing that it is not, I will definitely try with your tips and come back to this post with an update on how it works for me.

Hope you are all having a lovely day!

Rossella Squillace
Andrey Lyashenko

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation Samples on Proz.com

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »