For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
ProZ.com Training Information Session: Spotlight Courses with Paul Urwin

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "ProZ.com Training Information Session: Spotlight Courses with Paul Urwin".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Alison Waddington
Alison Waddington  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:33
Member (2020)
German to English
+ ...
Is there a link to listen back later? Aug 25, 2020

Sorry I'm not able to participate, but I would be interested in catching up at a later point.

S.J

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Webinar video will be available Aug 25, 2020

Hi Alison,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The webinar video will be available shortly after the session.
Please register for the webinar and I will be sending the webinar video later today to everybody interested.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Helen

Sara Abdel Qawy

Alejandra Hozikian
Alejandra Hozikian  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:33
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Is there any way I can access to the audio of this seminar? Aug 25, 2020

Hello Helen,

I was unable to register. Is there a way I can access the audio of this seminar?
Thanks!
Best,
Alejandra

Shelley Upton
Shelley Upton  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:33
Member (2018)
French to English
Timing Aug 25, 2020

How on earth has it finished already - it's only a quarter to four! Can you send me the link, please Helen, Thank you.
:- )

Dongwoo Lee
Dongwoo Lee  Identity Verified
South Korea
Local time: 20:33
Member (2018)
English to Korean
+ ...
Would there be any VO editing app for PC introduced during the VO editing module? Aug 25, 2020

Hello,

I remember you`ve commented you`ll use Garage Band for voice-editing in the VO course. However, the app is only for Mac. Would there be any VO editing app for PC (such as Adobe Audition) introduced during the VO editing module?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Dongwoo

Patricia di Lorenzo
Patricia di Lorenzo  Identity Verified
Uruguay
English to Spanish
webinar video Aug 25, 2020

Hi there! I couldn´t see the webinar, is it possible to receive the webinar video? Thanks so much in advance!

Ivana Kahle
Ivana Kahle  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:33
Member (2007)
German to Croatian
+ ...
Course registration: This course has already taken place, so you cannot register. Aug 25, 2020

Can we still get the recording even if we can't register any more?
When was the session announced anyway?
I don't remember seeing it this morning.
Thanks and regards,
Ivana.

Aline Amorim
Aline Amorim  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Webinar video will be available? Aug 25, 2020

Hi there!
Thank you for your interest in the training. The webinar video will be available shortly after the session.
Alison, sorry I could not participate, I went to get the measles vaccine.
Thank you very much!
Aline

Muhammad Ahsan Habib
Muhammad Ahsan Habib  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:33
Member (2014)
English to Bengali
+ ...
How to access the recorded video? Aug 25, 2020

How can I access the video? Where will it be posted? Please let me know. Thank you very much!

S.J
S.J  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:33
English to Arabic
+ ...
The video Aug 25, 2020

What if we missed the registration time? we can't get the video in any way.

Regards,

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Video recording is now available Aug 25, 2020

Hi all,

The video is now available and can be found at the training page, https://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/17473 .

The special offers for the Spotlight courses are available at https://training.proz.com/spotlight-training expire in 48 hours. W
... See more
Hi all,

The video is now available and can be found at the training page, https://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/17473 .

The special offers for the Spotlight courses are available at https://training.proz.com/spotlight-training expire in 48 hours. With this offer get your access to the Spotlight Training "How to master LinkedIn" with the live coaching sessions for free!

Helen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com Training Information Session: Spotlight Courses with Paul Urwin

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »