Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Plus features: CPN screening of interpreters / partnership with Boostlingo interpreting platform
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Muhamed Durmić
Muhamed Durmić  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 12:40
English to Croatian
+ ...
Is Boostlingo a functioning platform? May 16, 2020

Hi, I see that these forum entries are quite old.
After receiving at least 10 emails over a few months prompting me to join Boostlingo, I’ve sent registration requests to the address as instructed and never ever received any reply.
Awkward indeed. Especially since I have been both translator and interpreter for 24 years with regular engagements and I am a plus member at PROZ.

Anyways, I am not even sure that this platform could offer anything to me as I am in Bosnia
... See more
After receiving at least 10 emails over a few months prompting me to join Boostlingo, I’ve sent registration requests to the address as instructed and never ever received any reply.
Awkward indeed. Especially since I have been both translator and interpreter for 24 years with regular engagements and I am a plus member at PROZ.

Anyways, I am not even sure that this platform could offer anything to me as I am in Bosnia and my language combinations are ENBS, HR, SR; still, it would at least be polite to answer emails with registration requests.
Collapse

Yolanda Broad

Enrique Manzo
Enrique Manzo
SITE STAFF
Applications for BS, HR, and SR interpreters are not open at the time being May 18, 2020

Muhamed Durmić wrote:

Hi Muhamed,

It seems you received an email from me asking you to be online on Boostlingo. The email was meant to be sent to another interpreter and somehow your email address was included on my mailing list. I didn't notice the mistake until I read your post this morning. I have removed your email address from the list now.

Anyways, I am not even sure that this platform could offer anything to me as I am in Bosnia and my language combinations are ENBS, HR, SR; still, it would at least be polite to answer emails with registration requests.

That's right. The call flow in Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian is rather low at the moment. For that reason, the team is not recruiting new interpreters in those languages. If you are interested, I will let you know when applications for interpreters in those languages are open.

Best regards,

Enrique Manzo | Head of Services for Interpreters

Muhidin Muktar Bashir

Ahmed Hassan
Ahmed Hassan
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 14:40
English to Arabic
+ ...
Interpreting outside US Feb 16, 2021

Hi guys,
I am interested in this platform, but before I subscribe I want to know if it would be useful for interpretation assignments outside the US? I am currently living in Egypt and plan to move to Canada, will this help?
Thank you,
Ahmed

Syed Paras Ali
Syed Paras Ali
Egypt
Local time: 13:40
Arabic to Urdu
+ ...
Wants to interpret from Egypt Mar 23, 2022

Hi, I'm an interpreter and I want to start work on this platform, could you please help me how I can start?
And also for this which membership package do I have to choose?

Luigi Caporaso
Luigi Caporaso  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 12:40
Member (2019)
Portuguese to Italian
+ ...
italian Sep 30, 2023

Hi,
Italian interpreter interested. Any chance for italy based interpreters?
Bye
Luigi

Mike Donlin
Mike Donlin
Local time: 07:40
SITE STAFF
Interpreter interest form Oct 2, 2023

Hi Luigi,

You can show your interest through the form at https://go.proz.com/interpreters

Please note, there may not be a need for Italian interpreters at this time on that platform.

Thank you for your ProZ.com membership.

Mike

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus features: CPN screening of interpreters / partnership with Boostlingo interpreting platform

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »