Article: The Case for Two (or Three) Monitors
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Aug 26, 2006

This topic is for discussion of the ProZ.com translation article "The Case for Two (or Three) Monitors".

Xenia Wong
Xenia Wong  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
Totalmente de acuerdo... Jul 7, 2009

Hola Hector:

Mucho de mi trabajo son ediciones/revisiones y utilizo dos monitores grandes. Esto me ahorra tiempo, me ayuda para que la visión no se me canse tanto y avanzo mucho màs rápido. Es una muy buena sugerencia para nuestra profesión.

Saludos,
Xenia Z. Wong

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 18:32
English to Thai
+ ...
Ergonomic viewpoint Jun 12, 2017

I always use multi-monitor workspace.
I find that health is an issue that is decisive for my job continuation or not.
I find that monitors with good ergonomic design, along with user standing position PC make my productivity better since I can avoid sitting all the day.

Dr. Soonthon Lupkitaro
Bangkok

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Article: The Case for Two (or Three) Monitors

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »