Maria Rakovskaya
Maria Rakovskaya  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:42
English to Russian
+ ...
Sep 21, 2011

Dear colleagues,

A friend of mine is in the process of writing master's thesis in Philology. She badly needs the native English speakers to answer about 10 questions in regards to their world perception. We live in Moscow and managed to find few of English natives, but this is not enough for the research.

You will NOT need to fill in any personal information (only age and sex for scientific purposes).
If anybody is
... See more
Dear colleagues,

A friend of mine is in the process of writing master's thesis in Philology. She badly needs the native English speakers to answer about 10 questions in regards to their world perception. We live in Moscow and managed to find few of English natives, but this is not enough for the research.

You will NOT need to fill in any personal information (only age and sex for scientific purposes).
If anybody is willing to help, please write to [email protected]

Thank you!
Collapse

Henry Hinds
Henry Hinds  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:42
English to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
Link Sep 22, 2011

Just put a link to the survey here so we can access it directly, I'm sure you will get better response.

Maria Rakovskaya
Maria Rakovskaya  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Henry! Sep 22, 2011

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately she has no link for now, the form is in Word doc, but we'll try to arrange something.

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 14:42
English to Czech
+ ...
What about Surveymonkey Sep 22, 2011

Hi Maria,
try Surveymonkey.com; it's free and if your questionnaire only has ten questions, it shouln't take you much time to get it online.

Marina Shkil
Marina Shkil
English to Russian
link Sep 22, 2011

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your assistance and ideas. There's a link to my questionnaire
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NDWSW3L

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 14:42
English to Czech
+ ...
Ehm... Sep 22, 2011

...copy-pasting from Word, that's not exactly what I was talking about.
Simply create a survey on Surveymonkey using text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons. Should be actually easy enough.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Participation in questionnaire for master's thesis

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »