Yellow Hub srl
Yellow Hub srl  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 17:19
Italian to English
+ ...
Nov 15, 2023

Hello Everybody,
I posted a request for assistance some two months ago, for an issue that has been lingering for some 8 odd years, but couldn't find a solution to this problem.
On top of this, the three phone numbers that are indicated in this website either don't work (Ukraine), there is nobody on the other end of the line (Argentina), or you are redirected again to the website by an annoying answering machine (USA).
Is there any possibility to talk to some human being from
... See more
Hello Everybody,
I posted a request for assistance some two months ago, for an issue that has been lingering for some 8 odd years, but couldn't find a solution to this problem.
On top of this, the three phone numbers that are indicated in this website either don't work (Ukraine), there is nobody on the other end of the line (Argentina), or you are redirected again to the website by an annoying answering machine (USA).
Is there any possibility to talk to some human being from Proz.com?

Thanks
Collapse

Naiara Solano
Naiara Solano
Local time: 12:19
SITE STAFF
Your case is being checked Nov 15, 2023

Hi Giuliana,

Thanks for contacting us. I hope you are well.

We are aware of your case and it is under checking by the Support Team. A reply will be provided this week, once the investigation is made and all the information presented checked.

We really appreciate your patience! As soon as we have an update, we will get back to you.

Kind regards,

Naiara Solano
ProZ.com Staff

texjax DDS PhD
texjax DDS PhD  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:19
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
How long does it take to get a reply? Nov 15, 2023

ProZ user wrote:

I posted a request for assistance some two months ago, for an issue that has been lingering for some 8 odd years

ProZ staff wrote:

Your case is being checked.
We really appreciate your patience!

In a nutshell:

IrinaN
monica.m

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot talk to anybody for help about an assistance request

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »