Pavlovska
Pavlovska
Local time: 22:59
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Apr 7, 2009

I own and operate International Interpreting Agency in Melbourne
Australia, a national and international language service provider. I
am in the business of of obtaining a bookings management system which will cover our core business
Can anyone provide me with some information as to how I may obtain one and from whom?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Silvana Pavlovska
General Manager
International Interpretin
... See more
I own and operate International Interpreting Agency in Melbourne
Australia, a national and international language service provider. I
am in the business of of obtaining a bookings management system which will cover our core business
Can anyone provide me with some information as to how I may obtain one and from whom?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Silvana Pavlovska
General Manager
International Interpreting Agency
Melbourne Australia
Collapse

My Hue McGowran
My Hue McGowran  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 14:59
German to English
Try Exact Software Australia Apr 7, 2009

Hi, Silvana,

I work part-time for Exact Software in Vienna. They have an office in Chatswood, NSW. I proofread and copywrite for the company, and don't deal with the real technical details of the software and what it can do exactly, but check this link: http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/Exact-Software-Australia_2009318. It may be of help.

... See more
Hi, Silvana,

I work part-time for Exact Software in Vienna. They have an office in Chatswood, NSW. I proofread and copywrite for the company, and don't deal with the real technical details of the software and what it can do exactly, but check this link: http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/Exact-Software-Australia_2009318. It may be of help.

The solutions Exact Synergy and Exact Globe, which has modules for CRM, Project Management, HRM, and Invoicing etc., may be suitable for your company.

Good luck!

Best,

Mý Huê

[Edited at 2009-04-07 07:04 GMT]
Collapse

ChristineS
ChristineS  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 20:59
English to Chinese
+ ...
A Lot of Chinese Software Outsourcing Friends Apr 29, 2009

I help my friends for software localization to their English texts for years and know a lot of really great people who can make the management system according to your detailed request. It will surely save you a great deal of time and cost. You may send me the details through email and I will ask friends around me for your specific requests. Glad to help.

[修改时间: 2009-04-29 11:57 GMT]

General Question Oct 19, 2009

Hello Silvana,

I am interested to learn what type of features you looking for in particular?

Is it just the interface you require to manage your own suppliers or would you also be looking to tap into a wider resource database?

What kind of payment/invoicing components are required?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Interpreting and Translation Bookings Management System

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »