中国
Local time: 23:50
中国語 から 英語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
See its website Jan 14

Yaotl Altan wrote:

xulihang wrote:

Yes, it works. The limitation is on the side of OCR and machine translation. ImageTrans has integrated OCR engines like Tesseract, Google, Azure, Baidu, etc and machine translation services provided by Goolge, Azure, Baidu, niutrans, etc.

The tool itself is language-agnostic. There are some language specific functions, like ocr optimization options for Japanese manga and a vertical text engine for Chinese/Japanese/Korean.

OK, may I pay you via Paypal? 10 USD?

Yes, you can transfer $10 to my paypal account and I will handle the deal.

Details about how to get a copy: https://www.basiccat.org/imagetrans/#get-a-copy

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A Tool to Translate Images

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • 用語検索
  • 仕事
  • フォーラム
  • Multiple search