How to localize OneNote files?
Thread poster: Steven Tsang
Steven Tsang
Steven Tsang
Local time: 18:12
Feb 7, 2012

Hi guys, recently, we received a project written in OneNote file format, actually, it's a OneNote package created in Microsoft OneNote 2010, there are 5 sections plus quite a few pages in each section, and my question is: how can I translate this OneNote package? As far as I know, there are no such tools available to handle such file format. even i searched from the internet, no answers helped.

some guys from Microsoft said we need to convert .one to .docx and then use "Send to One
... See more
Hi guys, recently, we received a project written in OneNote file format, actually, it's a OneNote package created in Microsoft OneNote 2010, there are 5 sections plus quite a few pages in each section, and my question is: how can I translate this OneNote package? As far as I know, there are no such tools available to handle such file format. even i searched from the internet, no answers helped.

some guys from Microsoft said we need to convert .one to .docx and then use "Send to OneNote 2010" after translation, it did help me resolve "How to transalte the content" but it raised another question, the format is quite different from the source.

does anybody know how can I do to make it work more efficient?

Much appreciated for your help.
Collapse

Steven Tsang
Steven Tsang
Local time: 18:12
TOPIC STARTER
Help Feb 8, 2012

Does anybody know how to translate OneNote files?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to localize OneNote files?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »