投稿者: Seamus Moran
Seamus Moran
Seamus Moran
アイルランド
Local time: 12:47
ドイツ語 から 英語
+ ...
Jan 11, 2016

I just bought the new Across 6.3 edition. I'm working on my first project but when I type in the field it is painfully slow. Does the Across support have any solution for this?

Maria Foldeaki
Maria Foldeaki  Identity Verified
カナダ
Local time: 07:47
英語 から ハンガリー語
+ ...
I have the same problem Jan 11, 2016

Across Support didn't reply, my client, who forced me to update, doesn't have a solution. At 50 word/hour, due to sluggish SW, I won't be able to complete the job.

Eduardo Cano Rodríguez
Eduardo Cano Rodríguez  Identity Verified
スペイン
Local time: 13:47
2011に入会
英語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Same here Jan 12, 2016

The same happens to me, everything has been a pain since I was forced to update and buy the paid version.

It's really annoying to see that once it was free it worked "smoothly" and now that we have to pay for the tool is a real pain to use. My productivity with Across dropped to 10%.

Seamus Moran
Seamus Moran
アイルランド
Local time: 12:47
ドイツ語 から 英語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Feel we are being misled Jan 12, 2016

Apart from that, I feel we are being misled by Across. By paying for the service we are offered "Crossmarket" where we can apparently network and link to language providers and industry. The fact is that there are very few langauge service providers listed and there are ZERO industry users listed. I find this very misleading.

Eduardo Cano Rodríguez
Eduardo Cano Rodríguez  Identity Verified
スペイン
Local time: 13:47
2011に入会
英語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Upgrade to latest version Jan 13, 2016

They have just released a new build, 07557, which is not affected by this, you can download it from the website.

I just tried and it works smoothly.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Typing in Across very slow

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »