Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Taking mini retirements, can I do it and continue successfully?
投稿者: David Jessop
David Jessop
David Jessop  Identity Verified
ラオス
メンバー
スペイン語 から 英語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Just do it! Jun 9, 2009

Thanks to everyone for their helpful comments!

What I´m taking for this is that I can put a "Temporarily Closed" sign on my bakery store if I proceed with caution and plan it in a professional manner. Taking time off in such a way fits my passions in the same way that freelancing does and I appreciate everyone´s helpful advice to this respect. The points people raised give me a lot to think about and I will use this as sagacious advise when planning my communication with my client
... See more
Thanks to everyone for their helpful comments!

What I´m taking for this is that I can put a "Temporarily Closed" sign on my bakery store if I proceed with caution and plan it in a professional manner. Taking time off in such a way fits my passions in the same way that freelancing does and I appreciate everyone´s helpful advice to this respect. The points people raised give me a lot to think about and I will use this as sagacious advise when planning my communication with my clients.

Thanks again for your responses, I´m glad this generated so much interest. I see the world chaning rapidly and this type of lifestyle being embraced by more and more professionals.

Best,
David
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Jorge Rodrigues[Call to this topic]
James Heppe-Smith[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Taking mini retirements, can I do it and continue successfully?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »