Sofia DE SOUSA
Sofia DE SOUSA
フランス
Local time: 13:30
フランス語 から ポルトガル語
+ ...
Aug 1, 2005

Hi to all of you out there

I've been doing translations since 3 years now (volonteer, internship, some payed, some other don't ) and I've gained good experience.

I'm looking for a mentor 'cause I think that I can learn a lot with him/her, I don't have a translation degree, so, it's kind of difficult to start out. Translations is really wh
... See more
Hi to all of you out there

I've been doing translations since 3 years now (volonteer, internship, some payed, some other don't ) and I've gained good experience.

I'm looking for a mentor 'cause I think that I can learn a lot with him/her, I don't have a translation degree, so, it's kind of difficult to start out. Translations is really what I've always wanted to do, unfortunately I had to start working too soon...

I would like to have someone that could give me some small jobs and could tell me what did I do wrong, and how can I manage to not do that anymore.
You can have a look at my profil to have more info on me.

I know that most of you don't have time, but if you do, I would be glad if you could give one or to job's a month.
Needless to say that I would do this for FREE, of course !

Thank's a lot
Sofia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mentor needed FR>PT-PT

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »