Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Why are translation business/domain names so boring?
投稿者: XXXphxxx (X)
Ahmad Abdul-hafeeZ
Ahmad Abdul-hafeeZ  Identity Verified
サウジアラビア
Local time: 13:57
2009に入会
英語 から アラビア語
+ ...
7 Tips for Naming Your Business May 2, 2012

Hi Lisa,

I think the following link may help you:

//www.entrepreneur.com/article/223401

Thanks

Germaine
Germaine  Identity Verified
カナダ
Local time: 06:57
英語 から フランス語
+ ...
My 2 cents... May 2, 2012

30 years later, I still remember the name of the company a young PR agent just opened: Ça parle au diable! In his flyer, he was playing with the expression in different (litteral and figurative) ways.

So, what about using or playing with a popular saying on language, communication, accuracy or a key word/meaning related to your specialty (if any)? For example:

The Three Rs - the original "reading, (w)riting and (a)rithmetic" to be replaced by reading, (w
... See more
30 years later, I still remember the name of the company a young PR agent just opened: Ça parle au diable! In his flyer, he was playing with the expression in different (litteral and figurative) ways.

So, what about using or playing with a popular saying on language, communication, accuracy or a key word/meaning related to your specialty (if any)? For example:

The Three Rs - the original "reading, (w)riting and (a)rithmetic" to be replaced by reading, (w)riting and (t)ranslating.
Speak of the devil
Watch for the Weasel Words
Thereby hangs a tale
According to Cocker (in a manner that is correct, accurate or reliable)
Tell it to the Marines!

So, go! Cut the mustard! and spread... the word!
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why are translation business/domain names so boring?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »