Diego Sibilia
Diego Sibilia  Identity Verified
イタリア
Local time: 18:07
英語 から イタリア語
+ ...
Oct 22, 2015

Hi there,

I am new using MemoQ. I have a starnge problem. I was translating a content from a server and after 500 segments where everythign went smooth and "translation results" vanished and the "concordance" did not show any results what so ever.

It seemed pretty strange to me. I used both these function for the previous 500 segments and at a certain point everything went dark. No suggestion, no tips, no concordance... Any idea about what could happen? Or maybe about,
... See more
Hi there,

I am new using MemoQ. I have a starnge problem. I was translating a content from a server and after 500 segments where everythign went smooth and "translation results" vanished and the "concordance" did not show any results what so ever.

It seemed pretty strange to me. I used both these function for the previous 500 segments and at a certain point everything went dark. No suggestion, no tips, no concordance... Any idea about what could happen? Or maybe about, "what could I have pressed?" without knowing. Maybe a simply "check box" somewhere ...

I hope you can help me out on this.

Best to you all.

Diego
Collapse

Alişah Yardımcı
Alişah Yardımcı
トルコ
Local time: 19:07
2023に入会
英語 から トルコ語
+ ...
Please check whether the translation memory is appointed to your project Oct 24, 2015

Hello Diego, could you please provide a screenshot of your "Translation Memory" tab from "Project Home"? There you may see the list of available translation memories and the check box on the left indicates whether that translation memory is enabled for the project you are currently working on.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
ロシア連邦
Local time: 19:07
英語 から ロシア語
Press F11 twice Oct 25, 2015

I experienced a similar problem with older versions of memoQ when the 'Translation results' pane went 'broken'. Pressing F11 (switching between layouts) two times will restore the pane.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM e concordance in MemoQ

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »