Αlban SHPΑTΑ
Αlban SHPΑTΑ  Identity Verified
米国
2008に入会
英語 から アルバニア語
+ ...
May 21, 2008

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if other Moneybookers users are facing the same problem as me. I can't log into Moneybookers. When I click the Login button, I have a HTTP 500 - Internal server error message. Nothing displayed. https://www.moneybookers.com/app/login.pl

I have tried to access my account using other connections but I face the same problem.

Than
... See more
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if other Moneybookers users are facing the same problem as me. I can't log into Moneybookers. When I click the Login button, I have a HTTP 500 - Internal server error message. Nothing displayed. https://www.moneybookers.com/app/login.pl

I have tried to access my account using other connections but I face the same problem.

Thanks for any feedback or advice!
Collapse

Maxim Kazartsev
Maxim Kazartsev  Identity Verified
ロシア連邦
Local time: 20:12
英語 から ロシア語
It was a temporary downtime May 21, 2008

Hello!

I had the same problem yesterday's evening trying to log in to my account at Moneybookers. Their website loaded too slowly - approximately one from ten login attempts succeeded.

I suppose it was a temporary downtime of the server because now Moneybookers works Ok - I can log in and do everything I need.

Αlban SHPΑTΑ
Αlban SHPΑTΑ  Identity Verified
米国
2008に入会
英語 から アルバニア語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! May 21, 2008

Thanks for your reply, Maxim!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moneybookers log-in problem

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »