Bonita Mc Donald
Bonita Mc Donald
Local time: 10:33
スペイン語 から 英語
+ ...
Sep 17, 2005

Hello, Henry.

Here is a quote of the message I posted on the Technical Support board:

"Up until today [Sept. 15] I was getting alerts on new KudoZ questions at my private e-mail account. But today since about noon PST I am not getting notified and when I go to a specific KudoZ question page, there is a box at the bottom that reads, "You were not sent email notification of this question". When I click on the little icon that gives an explanation, I get a message in red t
... See more
Hello, Henry.

Here is a quote of the message I posted on the Technical Support board:

"Up until today [Sept. 15] I was getting alerts on new KudoZ questions at my private e-mail account. But today since about noon PST I am not getting notified and when I go to a specific KudoZ question page, there is a box at the bottom that reads, "You were not sent email notification of this question". When I click on the little icon that gives an explanation, I get a message in red that reads, 'Did not find any info under that ID or name.' It must be a bug because I haven't touched my settings."

It's Sept. 17th and I still have the problem and found out that two other translators are also experiencing the same difficulties (please see thread at Forums About ProZ.com > ProZ.com technical support >).

Hope you can help! Thanx.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having problems receiving KudoZ alert e-mails

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »