Mulyadi Subali
Mulyadi Subali  Identity Verified
インドネシア
Local time: 20:41
メンバー
英語 から インドネシア語
+ ...
Feb 17, 2009

i think there's typo in the banner ad for 'indesign for translators' ebook.

i also find that it does nothing when i click on it.

Ken Cox
Ken Cox  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:41
ドイツ語 から 英語
+ ...
if you're interested... Feb 17, 2009

visit http://www.indesign4translators.com/

From the description on the above site, the book is probably of most interest to agencies and other parties that prepare InDesign files for translation, as well as freelancers who work directly with InDesign source material. As far as I can see, it doesn't tell you how to translate InDesign files, but instead how to avoid the many (many!) things
... See more
visit http://www.indesign4translators.com/

From the description on the above site, the book is probably of most interest to agencies and other parties that prepare InDesign files for translation, as well as freelancers who work directly with InDesign source material. As far as I can see, it doesn't tell you how to translate InDesign files, but instead how to avoid the many (many!) things that can go wrong in the process.
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
サイトのスタッフ
Having it fixed Feb 17, 2009

Hello Mulyadi,

Thanks for bringing this into our attention.

We will have this banner ad fixed.

Bests,

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

indesing for translators

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »