ドイツ
Local time: 07:27
2004に入会
英語 から スロヴェニア語
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
May 8, 2012

Dear colleagues:

My "Do Not Track Plus" addon in Firefox (see http://donottrackplus.com/howitworks.php) says

"Clear skies! No tracking found here".

In other words we are left alone, with a little - or maybe not that little, but in any case hardly visible, help from the crew (and the DNT+ probably too, to be fair).

An extra plus for Henry&co
... See more
Dear colleagues:

My "Do Not Track Plus" addon in Firefox (see http://donottrackplus.com/howitworks.php) says

"Clear skies! No tracking found here".

In other words we are left alone, with a little - or maybe not that little, but in any case hardly visible, help from the crew (and the DNT+ probably too, to be fair).

An extra plus for Henry&co anyhow! Thanks a lot!

Vito

[Edited at 2012-05-08 18:30 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2012-05-09 11:28 GMT]
Collapse

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
英国
Local time: 06:27
ロシア語 から 英語
+ ...
追悼
Mine says three trackers on home page May 9, 2012

I also have "AVG Do Not Track" for Firefox, and on the home page it tells me there are three trackers (all of which I have now blocked): "Facebook Social Plugins", "Google+1" and "LinkedIn Button".

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ does not let third parties track you

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »