投稿者: Viktoria Gimbe
Pablo Bouvier
Pablo Bouvier  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:59
ドイツ語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Software used to extract HTML files from websites Dec 9, 2009

esperantisto wrote:

such as HTTrack. Such programs create a local copy of a web site preserving its structure.

Hi, Esperantisto: This is new to me. So far I know, httrack does not preserve the server structure as it converts all the links in order to allow you to visualize the site at your computer as if you were on-line. Consequently, when you raise it again to the server it is not useful anymore, since all the converted offline links are wrong online. Or have I missed something? May be a newer version of htrack, since I stopped using it many years ago?

The only programm I know, that allows to download and translate entire websites without converting the links is Aquino Webbudget.

[Editado a las 2009-12-09 21:16 GMT]

Pablo Bouvier
Pablo Bouvier  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:59
ドイツ語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Software used to extract HTML files from websites Dec 9, 2009

Tadzio Carvallo wrote:

I've found this is the best one. It's belongs to the same creators of Wordfast.

http://www.webbudget.com

There is a 15 days trial.

Hi, Tadzio: May I know where you have heard or read that Aquino Webbudger XT belongs to the same creators of Wordfast?

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Natalie[Call to this topic]
Prachya Mruetusatorn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Software used to extract HTML files from websites

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »