SDL Trados 2017 Not Working: The Requested Data File Could Not Be Located
投稿者: Gabrielle Parnes Garcia
Gabrielle Parnes Garcia
Gabrielle Parnes Garcia
Local time: 03:03
フランス語 から 英語
+ ...
Feb 9, 2018

I have been using Trados without any problems, and was working on a project yesterday. I closed Trados and when I tried to open it this morning, I received this error: "The Requested Data File Could Not Be Located" .

I attempted the fix suggested here: https://gateway.sdl.com/apex/communityknowledge?articleName=000004789

But I do not have th
... See more
I have been using Trados without any problems, and was working on a project yesterday. I closed Trados and when I tried to open it this morning, I received this error: "The Requested Data File Could Not Be Located" .

I attempted the fix suggested here: https://gateway.sdl.com/apex/communityknowledge?articleName=000004789

But I do not have the file Path recommended.

Any suggestions?

Translation is due Monday!

Thank you!

Gabby
Collapse

Maarit Gardiner

Gabrielle Parnes Garcia
Gabrielle Parnes Garcia
Local time: 03:03
フランス語 から 英語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I figured it out! Never mind. Feb 9, 2018

Some of my files were hidden. I was able to show the hidden file, rename the problem file, and now Trados is open.

Thanks!

Poul Moller
Poul Moller  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:03
英語 から デンマーク語
+ ...
Thanks, it worked Mar 10, 2020

However, the file was hidden, and it wasn't sufficient to 'show hidden files' in settings. I had to search the computer for 15.0.0.0 to find the file for SLD Studio 2019.

[Edited at 2020-03-10 15:02 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2017 Not Working: The Requested Data File Could Not Be Located

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »