Problem copying tags in Tag Editor
投稿者: frmwa
frmwa
frmwa
英語 から フランス語
Aug 18, 2006

With Trados 6.5...

When I use the shortcuts (alt ctrl down, ...) to copy tags in the destination segment, il got them in "rough" format (eg.
) instead of graphical format (grey square or arrows)
I re-installed the whole bunch but without success.

Any idea someone ?

THX !

Vito Smolej
Vito Smolej
ドイツ
Local time: 08:34
2004に入会
英語 から スロヴェニア語
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
It's a display option Aug 18, 2006

(tags) ... in "rough" format - eg. <br spacewithin="0.9" spacebefore="0.2"/></cf> - instead of graphical format (grey square or arrows)

In the standard toolbar you have three diamond-like icons ("No tag text","Partial tag text", "Complete Tag text"). Could it be, you've been missing them, i.e. what they're intended for?

regards

[Edited at 2006-08-18 17:30]

[Edited at 2006-08-18 17:31]

frmwa
frmwa
英語 から フランス語
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, but... Aug 19, 2006

Thank you, I've noticed these icons, but the "rough format" I'm speaking of is in fact "rough", i.e. is not recognized as a tag a by the programm, as it can be seen on this screen shot.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6162/tradostv2.jpg

When I copy-paste the tags from de source segment, into the target segment everything's all right but it doesn't work with t
... See more
Thank you, I've noticed these icons, but the "rough format" I'm speaking of is in fact "rough", i.e. is not recognized as a tag a by the programm, as it can be seen on this screen shot.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6162/tradostv2.jpg

When I copy-paste the tags from de source segment, into the target segment everything's all right but it doesn't work with the short-cuts -
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem copying tags in Tag Editor

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »