投稿者: eskadi
eskadi
eskadi
Local time: 16:14
ポーランド語 から 英語
+ ...
May 3, 2006

Dear all,

I'm a student writing a thesis on Computer-Aided Translation. For the purpose of the research I designed a questionnaire which is addressed to professional translators and seeks to gather the information concerning such issues as: usefulness, applicability of CAT tools, possible problems connected with them, proper translator training.

If you are willing to take part in this survey, please, let me know and I'll send you the questionnaire (in Word text format)
... See more
Dear all,

I'm a student writing a thesis on Computer-Aided Translation. For the purpose of the research I designed a questionnaire which is addressed to professional translators and seeks to gather the information concerning such issues as: usefulness, applicability of CAT tools, possible problems connected with them, proper translator training.

If you are willing to take part in this survey, please, let me know and I'll send you the questionnaire (in Word text format) on your e-mail.

Thank you,
eskadi

My e-mail is [email protected]

[Edited at 2006-05-05 07:08]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CAT questionnaire to complete

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »