Trados does not select current segment
投稿者: Pablo Cruz Font
Pablo Cruz Font
Pablo Cruz Font  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:24
2013に入会
ドイツ語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Sep 29, 2023

Hallo, I am finding today a new problem. When checking a translation I have already finished (a draft) and I click on one segment, that segment is not selected, and the "Translation Results" window does not change at all.

This is very cumbersome as I need to check that 100 % coincidences do not differ among the different files.

Only when I change something in a given segment the segment is actully activated.

¿Could anybody help me with this?

... See more
Hallo, I am finding today a new problem. When checking a translation I have already finished (a draft) and I click on one segment, that segment is not selected, and the "Translation Results" window does not change at all.

This is very cumbersome as I need to check that 100 % coincidences do not differ among the different files.

Only when I change something in a given segment the segment is actully activated.

¿Could anybody help me with this?

Thanks and kind regards, Pablo
▲ Collapse


 
Pablo Cruz Font
Pablo Cruz Font  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:24
2013に入会
ドイツ語 から スペイン語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
problem resolved Sep 29, 2023

I just realized what is happening here.

If anybody finds in the future the same issue. just go to File >>> Options >>> Editor >>> Enable implict row activation...

SDLTradosStudio_s7qi3p05WX


Yaotl Altan
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados does not select current segment







TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »