Does anyone know the ITR BlackJack Quality Metric?
Thread poster: xyl0332008
xyl0332008
xyl0332008
Local time: 11:57
English to Chinese
Aug 15, 2011

I can't find the metric on internet.
could anyone kindly provide me the detail? That would be greatly appreciated.

[Edited at 2011-08-15 14:24 GMT]

Daniel McCosh
Daniel McCosh
Germany
Local time: 05:57
German to English
ITR BlackJack Quality Metric Sep 20, 2011

Hi,

You can find more information here:

http://www.itr.co.uk/bulletins/itr-announces-breakthrough-translation-evaluation-technology

BlackJack is a software application that was developed in-house by ITR for checking translations. If you are working for an agency that uses this software, they should be able
... See more
Hi,

You can find more information here:

http://www.itr.co.uk/bulletins/itr-announces-breakthrough-translation-evaluation-technology

BlackJack is a software application that was developed in-house by ITR for checking translations. If you are working for an agency that uses this software, they should be able to provide you with more details on the quality checks involved.

ITR work closely with the SAE J2450 Translation Quality Metric committee, and I'm sure that most of the checks will involve criteria from the standards DIN EN 15058 and the now defunct DIN 2345.

I hope this information is of use to you.

Best regards,
Daniel
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does anyone know the ITR BlackJack Quality Metric?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »